Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Let me introduce you to Jesus...

I can not do justice to the honour I have for this man and the privilege it is to walk through life with him as a friend, brother in the Lord Jesus, partner in ministry and inspiration to many, myself included.

I would like to introduce you to Jesus Giraldo Prieto, although he knows he is not Jesus our lord and saviour the resemblance of Jesus the Christ in and through Jesus' life is remarkable. He is a man of faith, humility, simplicity, prayer, Christ like character, perseverance and obedience. Along with a living legacy of a family of faith that is walking in his footsteps.

I have been blessed in my life already to know many amazing leaders, men and women of faith, however the intimacy and life I have been able to walk with this man over the last 7 years continues to challenge, encourage and inspire me all the time. His faithfulness to God and God's faithfulness to him and his family help me to continue to believe in the value and fruit of faithful obedience in the midst any thing life can throw your way.

I love this man (and his wonderful family) and I look forward to many more days in his presence, living, learning, laughing together as I continue to have the privilege to walk alongside him and share in the work Holy Spirit is asking of us for the sake of God's kingdom come in Spain.

This is a great video as it give you are picture of who Jesus is and what makes him so special to me and many others. However the beauty of this man's (along with his wife Esther's) life is something you need to experience to truly understand and appreciate. Maybe someday you can join me and see for yourself. Till then, pray for them, and us as we continue to walk as faithfully as we can for the sake of our King Jesus.

(mobile user, and HD lovers, will need to click on the Vimeo link below to see the video - sorry)


Jesus Giraldo Prieto:




(video by Luke Liable - http://www.lukeliable.com/ - find it on Vimeo - https://vimeo.com/54195679):

No comments: