Saturday, July 08, 2006

Sad Goodbye




Today I had to say a sad farewell to a dear friend who had to return home (my, this is starting to sound like an obituary!) after a lovely visit!!! We simply had a wonderful time visiting and drinking tea mostly!!! However we did fit in a quick, yet mavelous trip to London: Big Ben of course, the national art gallery (which is free-did you know?) where we saw works of Michealangelo, Picasso, Rapheal, Rembrant, Van Gogh, and others that Ang knew...we also fit in a lunch at Jamie Oliver's (we ate at his trottoria, not his 5 course meal restaurant) but none the less, it was splendid!Then back home we managed a last visit to our favorite posh tea at the Abbey and fit in our traditional photo shoot (if this event sounds peculiar its really not, just ask me about it!). Andrea it just wasn't the same without you!!!Ronnie meanwhile has had a fantastic visit out to Romania where he had a very busy and very hot week meeting with potential church planters. And is now currently in Poland meeting with more of the church planters there. I'll let him update you all on God's exciting work in those countries! I also have the opportunity to meet up with Ronnie in Praque, Czech Republic today. This will be my first experience out in Eastern Europe since we've arrive so I'm vey excited to finally get in there too!For those of you who are curious, I have begun my online Nusing course finally and am so pleased that it has all worked out thus far. Please keep me in prayer as I work through this course and start looking for work. Chat to you soon. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

tmosh said...

great pictures! Look like you guys had fun together :) We're praying for you guys

MoldableClay said...

Thanks so much!!!

Just Me said...

Sounds like fun! We are thrilled to hear about the nursing course...Tim mentions it almost daily...blessings!

StephLambert said...

Hi Guys. Wow what a great idea to eat at Jamie's place. I will have to do it when I'm done in London and YOU will have to come too!!! Love your blog you guys. Wasn't sure I could comment on the corn fest or the NHS *&^% (Just Kidding) so thought yes London and jamie Oliver... Steph can say something here.

So cool :) Well. That's all I gotta say today !!! lol.

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Gay guys hardcore fucking gallery Paris hilton is not a whore caribbean cruise packages april