Thursday, December 14, 2006

Who do I look like?

Well here I am. Baby Zerr at 20 weeks old (even though I'm already 22 weeks old)! Incase you don't know how to look at these in-utero photos, in the right hand corner, half way up you're looking at my face from a side profile, forehead, nose bridge, lips, my chin is tucked right up on my chest and my eyes appear to be gazing upward. Actually gazing up towards me holding onto my toes. Yes, I'm quite flexible! So for those of you who are pro at interpreting these snapshots, you can try and guess who I look like. Now, keep in mind that no one but God knows whether I'm a girl or boy, so please lets not be too sexist. But any thoughts? Mom or dad? (To be honest, I don't think I even have an oppinion on this one!) Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silly legs are in the way! Very cute...for a see-through baby :) Still feeling well, Janelle?

tmosh said...

looks like a baby to me! : )

Anonymous said...

Looks like baby has Ronnie's hair and Jae's nose....
How exciting, you are already at 20 weeks!
We are just getting ready to leave Calgary for Christmas with family, we'll be in Bedduth on January 9th!
See you then!

Anonymous said...

Dearest Baby. I think that you look beautiful.Now I have told your mother for years that she looks,and is, beautiful,so perhaps that could mean that you look like her. But on the other hand ,your daddy has so many wonderful and outstanding qualities about him,that I think that you may want to look and be just like him as well. So I would have to say that, I know your Father who created you, and He does ALL things wonderfully,so I have no doubt at all,that no matter who you look like...you are beautiful,oustanding and simply put--wonderfully unique!!! You are SOOOO loved and cherished by us. love,Gma and Gpa