Saturday, January 20, 2007

Prego & lovin' it!!!



Well I promised to send updates of mine and our babie's growth...so here it is. We're growing, and loving it! These pictures are of me between 24 and 27 weeks. Time is passing quickly. I'm maybe a little sad to see this second trimester end, it has been soooo wonderful! But muchly looking forward to next few months, every day is a new kick, a new movement, a new emotion and a new joy. Thanks for your prayers and support, the baby and I are doing very well, everyone's healthy and all is on par. (I think that dad's coping with it all pretty well too, expect maybe some of my hormone surges:) But he's loving the belly and all the baby's interactions!)

8 comments:

tmosh said...

Yay for belly pics!!! You look great Janelle, I love that your baby has been to Paris already so many times!!

armitagecafe.com said...

What a sweet belly! We miss you, too. So glad we're coming in Feb! Kisses to the bump. And call me... Anna

Davina said...

Hi Janelle
Like your pictures- especially the smiling face.
Pleased that you are enjoying this "season" in your life, make the most of the time as it will not be long till it is all change and baby Zerr will be here.
See you soon
Davina X

Just Me said...

So cute! Yes I am alive....I am the most hardest person to get a hold of these days (next to Britney Spear's rep, that is) I am never home and when I am, I am working (God has been blessing me with lots of clients). Then, it is 8pm. We will connect soon. Luv you guys!! Jae, you look beautiful and radiant!!!

MoldableClay said...

Thanks Jenn, and glad that you're alive!!! Great to hear from you! I'm actually quite relieved!
Janelle

MoldableClay said...

Thanks Jenn, and glad that you're alive!!! Great to hear from you! I'm actually quite relieved!
Janelle

AlisonVeritas said...

You look so great Janelle. I'm glad you're having such a happy pregnancy. I can't wait to meet your baby!!!

Vanessa said...

Yay for belly pictures. You look beautiful Janelle!