Friday, February 23, 2007

I'm 32 weeks old now!


Here I am growing like crazy! Although I'm a little on the small side, I'm growing well. I'm now 3.5 lbs with 8 more weeks to go. I play with mom all the time, kicking and squirming. Mom loves it though, she giggles almost all the time when I move and dad loves it too. I get a little shy though when mom asks me to show off to others, but when we're alone I really get active. It's starting to get a little crowded in here now though, so I can't do flips like I used to. I don't know if you can tell, but I have one hand over my forehead and another in the background behind my nose and mouth. My cute little button nose stands out as a sillouette against the black background in the middle of the picture, my left eyelid is closed and looks a little darker than the rest of my face.... hope you can see me well! Next time you see me- it'll be a much clearer picture and won't be in black in white, so I won't need to explain!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

armitagecafe.com said...

hi baby zerr. wish we could know who you are - boy or girl. but i guess we can wait few more weeks. mia looked at your recent pic today and we're not sure what she thought. but she kept pointing on the pic of your mom and dad in the top right corner and repeatedly made a sound we didn't understand. it wasn't either one of their names so we are confused. she definitely recognized their faces but it seemed she had a hard time remembering their names. when we told her you were ronnie and jae's baby, she in turn seemed confused. anyway. we can't wait to meet you in may when we are all visiting bedworth! so have fun for now, play lots of games with your parents and make sure you don't make your mom too uncomfortable...ok? wishing you lovely growing inside the belly - the armitages

tmosh said...

8 weeks! time sure does fly by.
Baby Z i pray you will come in God's perfect timing and that you are healthy + beautiful like your parents
Can't wait to meet you!

Mama + Papa Z - parenthood is awsome -looking forward to exchanging stories with you!!!!