Wednesday, March 28, 2007

More lovely guests...



















As previously mentioned, we had more lovely guests this week; my brother, Steve and two of his friends, Chris and Damian. It was soo nice having them, we just had a great few days hanging out together, seeing a few local sights and relaxing at home. They had just finished 3 months of travel and were on their way home, and me being as pregnant as I am, the relaxing visit was very welcome for us all! Not to mention that the guys were all in the kitchen doing dishes before I could even leave the supper table, so they were amazing and I actually felt quite pampered (not that Ronnie doesn't pamper me, but I had four guys helping out instead of one)!!! Needless to say we had a great time and I miss my bro already!!!!
I know everyone is probably checking the blog to see if baby Zerr has arrived (like Alison)but, you'll just have to let my guests entertain you as they have me- it's better than getter bored and anxious that's for sure!!!! I'll try to update the blog more regularly so that there is atleast something new to check all the time. But I'm getting lots of Braxton Hicks contractions and the baby seems to be dropping, so hopefully things will keep progressing and the baby will come on time (April 18th)!!!!

9 comments:

tmosh said...

You look great Janelle! I'm glad you have something to occupy your time otherthan cleaning + nesting : )

Leah said...

Put your feet up girl, and enjoy the pampering. God bless your family, we're all praying for an easy delivery (and an early arrival).

Ken White said...

Hi Ron & Janelle!,

I enjoy reading your blogs and your incredible & exciting journey at this time as you soon will become great parents (I'm sure).

Keep up the blogs.

Ken White

armitagecafe.com said...

hi jae, i miss you. it's really happening now, eh? soooo close to the finish, i mean, start! it's gonna be here soon. we are in bedworth exactly in one month today. it'll be fun. love ya. anna

Miss Gina said...

Janelle--if you want, you can have the baby on the 16th...it's a great day for a birthday!!! I know at least one pretty great person who was born on that day!

Miss Gina said...

I meant me.

Anonymous said...

Hey hey Ron and Jae!

Good to see that things are moving right along. I see that you still have a guest room available eh? well i might take you up on that one of these days. Anyways, Ronnie just wanted to say thanks for the postcard, it's on my fridge sorry it took me a while to respond. God Bless and praying that these next days are sweet and stress free!
your buddy,
Danny G

Anonymous said...

Hey Jae and Ron and Baby too!
Such great pics of you. You are looking fabulous Jae! And you are looking good too ronnie!! looking at the pics of you makes me so desiring to see you ALL. I can hardly wait!!! I like the pics of you and Steve as well.
Well, off to more unpacking. it can be an arduous task.
Love to you. mom

armitagecafe.com said...

Still hanging on? My one friend who was due 2 days before you already went and had her baby!! And another friend who also is due 2 days before your date is now 2 cm open! Have you had any checks? It's the last stretch before it all starts so just enjoy every single day. How exciting. Can't wait to see the newborn Zerr. We're there in 3 weeks. Miss you. Anna