Monday, June 18, 2007

Life flies by...




Posted by Picasa

Wow, Caleb is two months old already!!! I can't believe how quickly time passes. Well I must inform you all that life as a mother certainly is wonderful (and as a father for Ronnie!)! I must admit that some days monotony does get the better of me, but as soon as Caleb flashes me a smile or cuddles up under my chin, all joy returns... Well, major celebration; Caleb's passport arrived today! Thank goodness too, because we leave for Spain Wednesday! and for Canada the following week! (Taking baby passport pictures- quite the experience!) Caleb and I are joining Ronnie on a work trip to Spain, building relationships with nationals there in preparation for missions support and future, potential church plants. A very exciting opportunity! We can't wait. We'll be going with fellow co-workers and friends, Doug and Kara Watson, along with their baby girl, Lauren.
Then of course off to Canada, which we're very much looking forward to... Summer in the Sun with friends and family! Does it get any better than that?! We can't wait to introduce Caleb to everyone!! So we look forward to seeing everyone back home and will miss our British friends here. More to come....

No comments: