Thursday, April 24, 2008

1st Birthday Celebrations!



"Happy 1st Birthday Caleb!" is how my day began yesterday. Mom and Dad can hardly believe that I'm one already! (I'm not sure why, I'm so big and smart!) What a fun year its been, filled with so much fun, laughter, hugs and giggles! I had a fabulously fun birthday party on Sunday afternoon. I had lots of friends play and party with me. I must say the highlights for me were my friends, balloons, the fab presents I got and tops was the cake and icing on my bear/monkey cake!!! Then on the day of my birthday I got lots of e-cards, and phone calls from Nana, Papa, Gma and Gpa, and other family which was great. Mom also took me to the "Playpit" with Josiah and Sam and we had a blast playing all afternoon. So I must say...I like this Birthday thing! When can we do it again?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!

I can't believe that he is a year old already... Happy 1st Birthday!
Hoping that you all doing great..
Can't wait to see you..

Lots of love Abigail, Leon, Julia and Noah

Anonymous said...

happy birthday caleb!!! Your friend Gabbie will be one on saturday!! your party looked like so much fun. wish we could have been there to celebrate with you.

The Hursts

Anonymous said...

Dear Caleb,
So happy for you that your Birthday was so memorable....that means you won't forget all the FUN you had.
G-pa and I sure would have loved to be there! But we know that you have many great friends to celebrate with, so that makes it A LITTLE easier for us.
We Love you so much.
Gma, for Gpa and me

Unknown said...

I know, hard to believe that a whole year went by already! Happpy Birthday Gabbie, have a great day on Saturday! We wish all of you could have been here, Abigail, Leon, Julia, Noah, Hursts and Gma and Gpa! Lots of love,
Zerrs