Saturday, November 08, 2008

The Broken Car (blessings from heaven)



So we have had a crazy and exciting October. I think most of the craziness began with me getting hit by a lady in the street behind our house and totaling off the old beater.

This was a blessing, as this bad boy was breaking down slowly and would not have been with us much longer. So we have to trust and see that Jesus knew what he was doing.

I was coming out of our yard when a lady was backing up in the alley behind our house. She was looking over her left should (driving on the right side, this is England) and did not see me emerge from her right and stop once I noticed her reversing.

Still waiting to see if insurance deems it mutual fault or her fault. I am convinced it is her fault, but I would say I may be bias.

No comments: