Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Easter in London




We were very fortunate to get a free ride to London on Easter, so naturally we accepted. It was by far the most unique way I've ever spent Easter, but it was quite lovely. We first took a detour through Bath because "our ride" was picking someone up there. It was a gorgeous drive though through the rolling green green hills, passing a castle nearly every couple miles it seemed! Bath is a very gorgeous town, one that we'd been too last Christmas, and one that we definately intend to get back to some day(its only about an hour and half to two hour drive!). Anyways once we arrived in London we simply enjoyed walking around the city, going to the British Museum (which is free by the way and very interesting-if you like museums!). Anyways, no pictures of Big Ben this time sorry, the ones of the museum will have to do. Things are going well here still. I'd like to tell you more about "how we're doing" and " what we're feeling/experiencing" but I don't feel like we have much to share yet, it'll come soon enough I'm sure. Just lots of "things" to get into place like a car, insurance, getting a doctor (or Surgery as it's called here) etc etc...Oh yah, and like learning how to drive on the other side of the road...

7 comments:

A Not So Desperate Housewife said...

Cute pics you guys....But I noticed you're kinda dressed the same....Was that planned? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this one, but if I see matching track suits next I'm going to get a little worried. Ronnie, a girl from Saskatoon named Laura, who is around 30, single mom, a teacher...well, she is in the small group I lead here in Winnipeg and she mentioned that she knew you. Just out of the blue, "Do you know Ronnie Zerr?". Weirdness. Anyway, she is a great woman and I look forward to getting to know her more.

A Not So Desperate Housewife said...

Oh yeah, and this is Tina by the way.

MoldableClay said...

Hey Tina,
Great to hear from you. We checked out your blog after we found your comment and looks like we will have some good reading! I like the bit I read about Dreams, So true the part I read, I hope to read the rest and give you a comment or two! We were also unaware that you were in Winnipeg? Hope life is going well with you.
Laura, is that the Laura who was in my Education Middle Years at the Uof S? If so then I know who you are talking about, very nice girl. If not I have been thrown for a loop? Let me know.
Ronnie +

A Not So Desperate Housewife said...

R & J,
Yup, we moved to Winnipeg one year ago...bought our very first house in February, and slowly are calling this home. We're also a part of a really amazing, and I mean amazing...church called Soul Sanctuary. Check it out www.soulsanctuary.ca Good to hear from you guys and praying for your ministry!

Just Me said...

You guys do look a little too cut ein matching green...however, if you will reacall, Tim and I did that on New Year's Eve...also in green...I am so glad that you two are settling in so well...and in the words of Kevin..."I love you guys!"

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work nj dental malpractice ocean surveillance Cottonton moving companies local Health plans per state service automobile et de la navigation geneve cheap health insurance life Free video pamela anderson

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Pitbull tire lock Fixed whole life insurance Hydrochloride zydol tramadol Baseball bat length to weight ratio scanners barcode Heating air conditioning service repair Kingdom refinancing united Graphic designer business card Akoya pearl earring set