Monday, June 05, 2006

Still playing...



Still playing I know- I'm feeling guilty already, but my mom's still here playing with me and STILL waiting on this nursing course thing to pan out!!!! Please pray for me in regards to the course- everytime I talk to them some new issue has come up and all the other course (which I may just have to take-rather than the on-line course) are all sooo far away and would be very expensive due to travel and accomodations!!! But in the meantime I'm trusting and having a good time with my mom!!!
So the three of us were in London this weekend showing mom the sites. We were blessed with being able to stay with some family of friends of my mom- what a blessing!!! It was great! So we went to the London Tower, the London Tower Bridge, Westminster Abbey, saw 'big ben' really the parliament buildings, the national art gallery, Borough market (the largest outdoor market in Europe- so cool) etc etc...and you wouldn't believe how much of it was free!!! Which is also so great! We also went to the -can I call it a musical?!- Stomp! Wow, was it great!!! Here's some pics of our time there....

2 comments:

Just Me said...

Hmmm...we could compare our pictures after the summer...yours: London...Mine: Estevan. Comparable, you know!! :)

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »