Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Reality of a corsette!!!



So we went to the Costume Museum in Bath. Really quite an extraordinary exhibit of styles and fashion through the ages!!! So along with the exhibit, you could try on a corsette to see what it really felt like! No joke I'm sure that I dislocated my inner organs! Forget the fact that you take atleast one dress size smaller, my stomach muscles ached the entire evening and into the next morning!!! Thank the Lord that we don't still have to wear these things- seriously!!! Isnt' Ronnie a great sport?!!! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Very cute you guys. :) Love the pictures of Bath. I've heard it's beautiful.

Just Me said...

Ummm...Ronnie, I have now seen you in 2 awkward pieces of clothing...remember Christmas 2004 with the sleeveless vest made for a child with no shirt underneath??? No, people...not a pretty sight! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! Very interesting! How blessed you are to experience God in Europe. The corsettes! ugh! I think you would both look much better in a Corvette! Maybe you could do some pretending (it would have to come close to fantasying) in that cooking pot of a Ford you're driving! God bless! Keep well!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »