Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Three wonderful years!


As three great years have come and gone,
The Son's light on us has shone.
To brighten each new glorious day,
And drive our darknesses away.
He's helped us through tough times of sorrow,
To see another bright tomorrow.
New mercies are ours with each new day,
much needed at times for things we say.
Desiring for grace and mercy to abound,
For that is where great love is found.
Love is patient and love is kind,
It does not nag nor need remind
Of all the rights and wrongs we've done
But rather tames our sworded tongue.
Through thick and thin,
Through all we've been.
Great times we've shared,
with love and care.
The best of teams,
Achieving our dreams.
My love for you,
Is deep and true.
Love, peace, hope and laughter
I pray will be ours forever after.

I love you sweetpea! Thanks for three wonderful years!! Love Jae

5 comments:

armitagecafe.com said...

seriously, wow. i know it's not written to me but i felt touched. happy anniversary to you two, again. have another three fantastic years, and then another three and another and another...

love you, anna and shel and mia

tmosh said...

oh what a beautiful day! so glad we were able to be apart of it! Way to go on year #3 - Time flies!!!!

Jenny said...

Hey guys, happy anniversary!
That was beautiful!

I've just discovered your blog, sounds like you're having a fun time in England. Maybe I'll get a chance to meet up with you guys next year. I'm just back in Canada renewing my visa and hoping to be back again in September.
Hope you're having a great summer.

Many blessings
Jenny*

Just Me said...

I would join Lisa in the loud rendition of the song! Touching post, Jae. Hope all is well...I wish we were coming to see you sooner:( Blessings on you two everyday!

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »