Sunday, November 19, 2006

Bumpity Bump Bump



Alright, so these really aren't the best photos of me, but I said that I'd post some shots of my belly as its growing, and its certainly growing! I'm not really sure of the most flattering ways to take these types of photos, but I'm sure I'll learn. The bottom picture is from this Saturday when Ronnie and I popped in at the German Christmas Market, eating our German sausages. Yummy!! Super cute christmas boths with crafts, foods, hot ciders and great christmas decorations. I love the environment and christmas feel! I'll have to post a picture of our tree next. Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that you look radiant! Christmas market? Sounds like fun! I love Christmas and I have to say that I cannot wait to see pics of your tree...I really hope that you use popcorn!!

tmosh said...

YAY for baby bumps! I sure find it goes in spurts, the growing that is. you look great! I can't wait to meet baby Z and for course baby M - only 88 more days...or so :)

tmosh said...

how many weeks is this 18? are you feeling lots of movement?! i'm so forgetful i forgot to add these important questions in my previous comment, oh and did i mention how grea t you look!

MoldableClay said...

Well thanks for the flattery ladies! Jenn- no popcorn at present, we'll see.
Tanys- Yes, this is at 18 weeks. I'm definately starting to feel movement, but I'm hesitant to call it that, though I'm pretty sure that that is what it is. It's just all so new you know...Wow, into days already hey?! That's makes it seem so soon!!

Leah said...

That was fast - I don't remember seeing a baby bump when you were here.

Vanessa said...

Oh gosh Janelle, you look amazing!!
I'm sorry that I missed that night at Elim. I had intentions of coming but wasn't, in the end, able to. It would have been great to see you and Ronnie. Next time. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Janelle,
I think you look absolutely gorgeous, and really almost any picture you will take for the next number of months will show that. Of course, I'm a bit biased, now that I'm just about 38 weeks pregnant, but there is something truly beautiful about the pregnant belly. I love it on you!!!