Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Super Heroes

Why is life always so busy?! If you're anything like me, this thought crosses your mind frequently. Even in this seamingly quiet season of my life, with no official job, no schooling, no official responsibilities at the church etc, I find myself busy. Its true that my time is moreso filled with things that I've dreamed of having time for for years, like helping a friend pack up her house to move, having new people from the community over for dinner, being there for a friend when they need someone to talk to....just having time to be available to people. I love that! ButYour results:
still why is it so hard to find a quiet space in my day to sit and "be still"? I've often felt like I need super powers to accomplish all that's on my plate. Like being able to fly from here to there, 'zap' supper into existance in a moments time, or have super hearing and eyesight to see into others hearts and souls and see what they're truly needing me to be or hear as a friend. "If only I were a Super Hero" I think to myself, " then I could accomplish everything that needs to be done". Yet two truths remain:
1- I somehow know with certainty that if I were a super hero, I would just hear more cries for help, and feel more responsibility to achieve greater things.
2- I actually DO have access to super natural powers if I only tap into the power source. How often I forget in the midst of business the power I have access to if only I ask. If only I prioritize my day to tap into God's mighty powers through His spirit, rather than try and survive on my strength alone. 'Cause with His power and strength I can achieve so much more, and hear and discern the cries that I am to attend to.

Mission: to be a super hero through God's stength, not my own, and therein find peace that passes all understanding.

(I got this link off a girlfriend's blog a few months back and thought it suiting. So I'll be WonderWoman- who are you?!)
You are Wonder Woman
























Wonder Woman
95%
Superman
90%
Green Lantern
80%
Supergirl
75%
Spider-Man
60%
Robin
52%
The Flash
50%
Iron Man
50%
Hulk
35%
Batman
30%
Catwoman
25%
You are a beautiful princess
with great strength of character.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test



These are Ronnie's results, I guess he got his two favorite super heroes first. But Iwatched him he answered honestly!

Your results:
You are Green Lantern
























Green Lantern
95%
The Flash
75%
Catwoman
65%
Iron Man
65%
Hulk
60%
Spider-Man
55%
Robin
48%
Supergirl
48%
Superman
45%
Wonder Woman
38%
Batman
30%
Hot-headed. You have strong
will power and a good imagination.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These were my results:

Wonder Woman 92%
Green Lantern 85%
Batman 75%
The Flash 75%
Supergirl 72%
Iron Man 60%
Robin 57%
Superman 55%
Spider-Man 45%
Catwoman 45%
Hulk 45%

Leah said...

Here's me:

Spider-Man 80%
Superman 65%
Wonder Woman 62%
Supergirl 57%
Green Lantern 55%
Hulk 50%
The Flash 50%
Robin 47%
Batman 45%
Catwoman 45%
Iron Man 45%
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.

I love that your underwear of choice is part of the quiz.

Kevin said...

i am the Flash - fast, athletic, and flirtacious... hey ronnie, whachu doin'?